Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful....

Wow, is it really Thanksgiving already? As Thanksgiving gives way to Black Friday and everything Christmas, I wanted to take a minute to give thanks for all the wonderful blessings in my life that I often either forget or that get overshadowed by everyday life. I need to start taking a few minutes everyday to reflect on the wonderful things in my life and stop getting so bogged down by all the things I cannot change. So with that said, here are just a few of the things I am so very thankful in my life...

  • my wonderful, caring, patient, understanding, level headed, handsome and every so logical husband.
  • a husband who works so hard at his job as to make my life a little easier.
  • the two most extraordinary, beautiful, smartest and funniest girls in the whole world who make me a better person.
  • my amazing family.
  • better friends than I deserve.
  • a warm house to keep me and my family safe.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment