Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo

Today we took the girls to the zoo. I discovered a month or so ago that the first full weekend of the month Bank of America cardholders can get into various museums and zoos in each state for free. Houston Zoo is one of those free admissions so sign us up for that. Needless to say it was BUSY. I think that is due to a lot of factors not just the free weekend. The zoo was really nice, Daniel says not as nice as STL zoo but I enjoyed it. It was well shaded, which is good since we are about the palest white people I have seen down here. I think Olivia and Cameron had a good time, even though Olivia wouldn't let us stay at one animal more than like 2 minutes.


This little peanut is 2 weeks old. H/She is sooo cute.







Cameron was dreamin of all the animals she got to see.

1 comment:

  1. What zoo is better than STL? :)
    Glad ya'll had fun and didn't get sun burned.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete