Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wow, I Suck

I could profusely apologize for my lack of posts, but really there are no excuses other than the fact that I suck at updating. I can say that I will try and do better but again, I can't promise that. So, just bear with me and check back when you want. There hasn't been much going on. The weather here has been gorgegous except we have gotten A LOT of rain lately. We are supposed to get 3+ inches tomorrow and Saturday. All this rain means we have a very clean Cooper. Our backyard is like a mini swamp when we get a lot of rain and Cooper in his infinite wisdom thinks it's fun to go and waller in the mud. Little has he learned that acting like a little piggy taking a mud bath will get him treated like a little piggy in that he has to stay outside until Daniel gets home to give him a bath. Sometimes that means he is outside for hours. Olivia's birthday is next week, where does time go. We are having a whole class party on March 10 at a local gymnastics place. I hope a lot of kids from her class show up but not all as the party is for 15 kids or less. We have some other "news" in the works but I will save that for another post ;-).

I will try, really try to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment