Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Time in Texas is Drawing to a Close

Let's see, what is new? We listed our house what will be 3 weeks ago Sunday and had a full price offer on Monday. Ah-mazing!!! It is such a blessing, we couldn't have asked for anything better. We have had all our inspections, apprasials, etc. done and negotiated and are just waiting to close. Daniel and I are headed to FL next week to look and hopefully buy a house, although by the looks of the real estate options we have seen, I am not holding my breath. Daniel has to start his new job July 16, we our plan is to move to FL the weekend of July 7/8. Hard to believe we have less than a month in Texas.

On another note, I had my 20 week U/S this past Monday. Although everyone, including myself wholeheartedly believe this little peanut was a boy, we were surprised to find out we are expecting another GIRL!! That will be 3 girls, Lord help us. Daniel will be severly outnumbered. I know what you are all thinking, will they give it another go to hopefully get a boy? Answer-NO, not just no, HELL NO. We are done, done, done after this baby. I guess this is God's way of telling us we are doing an okay job at raising girls. I am sure HE is up there snickering just a little bit knowing what we are in for during the teenage years.

I'll post after our trip to FL and let you know how our real estate venture went.

No comments:

Post a Comment