Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I know I am slacking when.....

I know I am slacking on the blog when Daniel says something about there not being a post in a while :-). Let me try and remember what has been going on since the last time I blogged. Um, not much really. Daniel was OOT for a week at the end of January, that was fun times had by all :-). Then the last week of January, our besties from STL came down. Olivia was so excited because her boyfriend was coming. It was so nice to see some friendly faces and be reminded of what we miss about "home." We were busy, busy, busy while they were here. We went to St. Augustine, the beach two days and the zoo. We hung out at our house a lot too, which was nice to sit around and catch up. I don't know if I mentioned or not, probably not since I haven't blogged in a month, but we got a new member of our family. Olivia convinced Daniel to let her get a bunny. We got him after the new year, he was an early birthday present for Olivia. His name is Butterscotch. He really is a good rabbit, we are learning as we go.


Butterscoth in all his glory.



Olivia, her boyfriend and her competition.


I forgot to mention that while our company was here, Cameron came down with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. Not sure where she got it. Poor girl had a blistery rash over most of her body. She is still getting over the blisters but other than that, she is all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment