Monday, January 24, 2011

Olivia's 1st Day at New Preschool

After much looking, calling and visiting we found a new preschool for Olivia. Today was her first day and she was super excited. She has been asking for a few weeks when she got to go back to school, so knowing she was actually going this morning was almost too much to handle. Last night she asked Daniel and I if she would make new friends. Bless her sweet little heart. Her new schedule is M,T,Th 9-12 with the option to stay till 2:30 for an extra fee. Her old preschool's schedule was T/Th 8:30-11 so we thought the longer time in school would be good for her. I am really excited about her new school and all the activities that they have planned. I know I don't know all of them, but a few of the things they have planned are a Princess and Pirates Day this coming Thursday, which means Olivia can wear a princess costume and bring her favorite princess book to school. I think she was born ready for that.  They are planning a Rodeo Day. At the end of the year they have a Bike Day where all the kids can bring their bikes. Olivia's Christmas present will come in handy. She will have to start practicing riding.. I am sure there are a lot more activities planned I am just unaware of them.

When I picked Olivia up today she was very excited. She made some new friends-Savannah, Ellie, Courtney and Diego. She got to have playtime in the gym and she learned a new song. She asked me if she could stay for extended care tomorrow. I told her she could stay sometimes but lets give the new schedule a week or so. I am so glad she is happy with her new school as she was so sad to leave her old preschool and her friends and teachers.


1 comment: