Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wow, I have been slacking...

Wow, it has been a while since I updated. I guess that is because not much has been going on around here. I cannot believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Where does time go? Next week is Cameron's birthday, again where does time go? Let's see, what has been going on? Not much, Daniel working too much, Olivia is still loving school, Cameron is learning new things everyday and I am trying my best to keep everything running smoothly.

Tomorrow is a going to be a hard day for me I think. Even though we have been never been much of a big family gathering for Thanksgiving type of family, it is still going to be very hard for me to be so far away from family and friends. And to put the icing on the cake, Daniel has to work. Daniel's aunt and uncle recently moved to Cypress, TX(which is about 30 minutes from us) and we are having them over for dinner. That's right, I said we are having them over. I have never attempted to cook anything that resembles a Thanksgiving dinner, so this should be interesting, to say the least. And like I mentioned before, Daniel has to work so it's all on me. I will let you know how it all turns out....

I had some pictures I was going to upload but it Blogger doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I will try and get some uploaded later.

No comments:

Post a Comment