Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 of Thankfulness......

This is not my original idea, I got it from a friend. But nonetheless, with all the craziness of the upcoming holiday season, I think it is important to take a minute and try to remember why we celebrate Thanksgiving. Also, maybe it will help to prove that I really aren't a shrew, even though most of the time I come off as one :-).

I am really, really going to try and do an entry everyday until Thanksgiving. As lame and obvious as some may seem, I think it is good to take a step back and remind myself how truly blessed I am.



*I am thankful that we have a house to live in. I think this is something that is often taken for granted but after the recent hurricane ravished the Northeast, adequate shelter is definitely not a guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment