Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22 of Thankfulness....

*Today I am thankful for so much. First and foremost, I am thankful for Daniel. He is such an amazing husband and father. He works hard to provide an amazing life for us. He puts up with me, good or bad and loves our girls more than anything in the world. I am so very thankful for my three amazing kids. Miss Addie is 6 weeks old today and I can't quite remember what life was like before she arrived. Olivia and Cameron are the most amazing kiddos. We sure hit the kidlet lottery with our girls. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I have better friends than I deserve and for that I am forever thankful.

I could go on and on, but even though I repeated myself from previous posts, I know that I am so truly blessed and need to give thanks everyday for the amazing blessings God has granted me.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment