Friday, June 7, 2013

Something a Little Different

For anyone who reads this blog, this post is not about anyone in my family, it is more of a PSA. In my last blog post, I had a comment from a woman named Heather asking me to contact her regarding this blog. So, I did as I was asked and contacted her. She responded asking if I would post a video about her cancer journey. Now, while I found it odd that she would ask me, considering that we don't even know each other, I am happy to do as I am asked. Why you ask? I think that in some way, shape or form, cancer effects all of us on a personal level. I have a wonderful friend from Texas who is a breast cancer survivor, she is a true inspiration for me that is for sure. I have another friend in Nashville whose husband is a cancer survivor as well. I have had family members that have not been so lucky and lost their battle with cancer. So, I guess what I am trying to get at is, please take a second(or more like 3 minutes) to watch this video. It helped for me to take inventory of my life and help drive home what is really important in life.


http://www.mesothelioma.com/heather/

*This will be the only time that I stray away from the purpose of this blog, which is to keep our family and friends informed about our happenings in FL. Check back soon for a new post about what crazy stuff the girls are doing now :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment