Monday, July 29, 2013

Playing Catch Up....

So we all know that I am not the best at keeping up with the blog. I will try and play catch up from any happenings from the last time I blogged. The kiddos have been enjoying summer break, but man oh man, am I ready for them to be back in school. CJ has been going to a few weeks of camp at preschool. She loves it, which makes me happy. She "officially" starts preschool August 22. We have been pretty lazy while on summer break. It is hot and humid most days, so we don't really do much outside until the evening that usually consists of swimming.

At the end of June, I drove home with the three kids. All in all, it was a smooth trip. I did the whole drive in one day, which I would not recommend necessarily but it worked. Daniel flew up July 3 and we spent another week up north together. It was wonderful to see several of our friends and family, but after being gone for 2 weeks, I was very happy to get back home. I think I am still recovering from being gone.

In the last week or so, we have been gearing up to go back to school. I have started buying school supplies. Olivia starts back August 19. The next few weeks are going to be busy with CJ in another week of camp, then meet and greets at school and then the start of school.

Lets see, what am I forgetting? Oh yeah, Addie is a crawler!! She is all over the place and is starting to get up on her knees, so it won't be long until she is pulling up and walking. She turns a year old in 2.5 months. WHAT!?!? Where has time gone? I gotta start planning her party.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment